certainproclivity: (Down dog)
[personal profile] certainproclivity
[MARS FILTER]

I'll assume you all made it out in one piece.

[LEIA FILTER OF AWESOME]

I... Regret that I was unable to successfully achieve my objective and I am taking a rather bold leap and assuming that you did, somehow, make it back to the Barge alive. There were circumstances I didn't account for and... Well, perhaps you were right in urging me to stay behind.

You have my sincerest apologies.

Date: 2010-08-28 07:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sonotahunter.livejournal.com
More or less. And you?

Date: 2010-08-28 10:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
More or less. I take it your Warden has yet to return?

Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-28 08:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
I did get out.

[And boy is she pissed at you.]

Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-28 10:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
And who do I have to thank for that?

[LALALALA. OBLIVIOUS SARK IS OBLIVIOUS. More or less... Willingly.]

Re: Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-28 10:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
O'Brien and Una Presson, but you don't need to thank them. I already did.

[She's stiffing you, man.]

Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-28 10:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
Ah. [Pause] For someone who insisted I didn't come, you seem perturbed.

[Sob.]

Re: Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-28 11:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
[Pause. Because, well, he's right, but she's pissed anyway. And more than tempted to pull the 'Luke/Han would've saved me' card.]

You don't listen to me often.

Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-29 03:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
I didn't intend to this time either. The circumstances were out of the range of my abilities. Had I ventured further, we would have likely both been killed.

Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-29 03:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
I'll assume that means I'm not going to be punished for not killing us both.

Re: Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-29 03:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
Of course not. In fact, I won't bother you for a few weeks.

Leia/Sark Filter- ALL THE BAW

Date: 2010-08-29 05:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
[AND HERE COMES PERPLEXED SARK AGAIN.]

...Thank you.

Re: Leia/Sark Filter- hahahahaha

Date: 2010-08-29 05:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
Enjoy it, Sark.

[Because the few weeks after that? Are going to be filled with cleaning duty again.]

Leia/Sark Filter

Date: 2010-08-29 05:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
[FOILED AGAIN]

Profile

certainproclivity: (Default)
Julian Sark

May 2018

S M T W T F S
  12 345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2026 06:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios