certainproclivity: (Your wolf suit is wearing thin...)
[personal profile] certainproclivity
[Sark's seated at his desk. There's a pile of shopping bags on his bed behind him. No, he doesn't want to talk about them. Ever. He looks... Almost amused.]

Remarkable, really.

A port where absolutely nothing fatal or nearly fatal happens to the lot of us and we have at least two Inmates in Zero. I suppose that saying about how some people shouldn't be allowed in public remains true.

On that note, dare I ask why the insistence on costumes? Does the Admiral really expect us all to go along with this foolish holiday?

From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
[With a slight smirk:]

You didn't enjoy port, then?

Date: 2010-10-19 09:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wichita-kansas.livejournal.com
He does. I bet if you don't take control of your own costumed fate, your warden will. Or worse -- the Admiral.

[Video] LOL YES. He would've let Leia pick. :c

Date: 2010-10-20 02:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
On the contrary, compared to the last several, it was a breath of fresh air. I'm merely remarking on the fact that my fellow Inmates seem to be incapable of taking advantage of a good thing when it presents itself.

Date: 2010-10-20 02:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
My Warden's already found me something. [He eyes the bag] Whether or not she'll force me into it remains to be seen.

[HE WILL PROTEST. IT'S NOT EVEN THE COSTUME. IT'S THE PRINCIPLE.]

[Video] OMG SO CUTE. :D With a little fedora.

Date: 2010-10-20 05:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
You're welcome. It was my pleasure, really. The atmosphere off the Barge was pleasant. I think the time away was... Good for me, in a way.

Date: 2010-10-20 08:13 pm (UTC)
subtlescience: (Eyeroll)
From: [personal profile] subtlescience
It's remarkable what criminals will get up to when loosed upon the world. Shocking, really.

Video

Date: 2010-10-20 08:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bunchasavages.livejournal.com
[Randal starts talking before the image resolves.]

What the fuck is on your bed? What, are you Martha Stewart now? Did the Admiral give you the Barge platinum card, you capricious bastard?

I'm on to you.

Date: 2010-10-20 08:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
Some criminals have a bit more class than that. Never mind, a great deal more subtlety.

Video

Date: 2010-10-20 08:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
[DEADPAN.]

Yes. You've caught onto my diabolical plan to redecorate the entire Barge and ensure that everyone on it knows what the new fall colors are.

Date: 2010-10-20 08:31 pm (UTC)
subtlescience: (Default)
From: [personal profile] subtlescience
Some. Then again, if they were truly subtle, there would be a lot of empty prisons, wouldn't there?

Date: 2010-10-20 08:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
You'd be surprised how empty some of those prisons are.
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
What do you mean? 'In a way' isn't quite straight-forward.

Re: Video

Date: 2010-10-21 08:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bunchasavages.livejournal.com
Is it the color of sorrow and starving children? That's what I see when I think of "Barge fall colors".
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
Well, I wouldn't be entirely honest if I said it wasn't mildly inane, but it was inane in a way that was tolerable, compared to the inanity of the Barge.
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
When one is accustomed to a certain amount of stimulation, it does tend to make one restless when they don't receive it. As much as I actively dislike high-risk ports, they do offer me a great deal more than I get here... Of course, if the risks were that which I could handle on my own, I would appreciate them a great deal more.

Re: [Video] AWH SARK.

Date: 2010-10-22 03:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
I could take you for target practice in the CES. Jim and I have encountered things there that made us run for our lives.

[VIDEO]

Date: 2010-10-24 02:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
[He has to... Actually consider that. ON ONE HAND... Ew hunting. On the other... WHOO THRILLS.

Thrills win.]


...I think I would like that.

Re: [VIDEO]

Date: 2010-10-24 02:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
[There's a broad smile from Leia at that.]

Should I come by to get you later?

[VIDEO]

Date: 2010-10-26 07:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
[Sark... ALMOST SMILES. As close as he gets to one, anyway.]

Yes.

Re: [VIDEO] - spam/log/assume?

Date: 2010-10-26 02:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
[Leia takes that as a personal success and her own widens.]

Expect me in a couple hours.
From: [identity profile] sarkraticmethod.livejournal.com
[AND HUNTING ADVENTURES WERE HAD. And one day we'll thread one of these out, because heee.]

Re: [VIDEO] - All good!

Date: 2010-10-28 01:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willkissawookie.livejournal.com
[And Leia insisted on getting back any blasters she lends him. /finger shake!]

Profile

certainproclivity: (Default)
Julian Sark

May 2018

S M T W T F S
  12 345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 03:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios